- A fuss-free way to securely hang sawtooth picture frame fittings
- also suitable for d-ring and keyhole mechanisms
- Easy to put up - no nails or screws needed
- Removes cleanly without surface damage
- 1 hanger, 2 large Command™ strips and 4 picture stabilisers per pack
- Supports hanging weight up to 2kg
Picture hanging has never been easier! With Command™ Sawtooth Picture Hangers you can display your favourite frames quickly and easily without damaging your walls. The ‘hanger’ can be used on almost any flat, clean surface, including paint, wood and tiles (but isn’t suitable for use on wallpaper) and will support most sawtooth, D-ring and keyhole frame fittings. The high-performance adhesive strip is capable of holding pictures, mirrors and clocks weighing up to 2kg.
When it’s time to move or rearrange, both the hanger and strip can be removed easily and cleanly, leaving your wall exactly the way it was, without any cracks, holes, sticky residue or stains. To remove your Command Picture Hanger, simply hold the hanger gently and pull the tab straight down, slowly stretching it until the strip releases from the wall. You can use your Command Picture Hanger again and again with our replacement adhesive strips. To prevent damage to your walls, please follow the instructions on the pack carefully.
Command Picture Hangers aren’t suitable for use on wallpapered surfaces and are not recommended for hanging antiques or other valuable or irreplaceable items.